The right ways to get a #massage…
10. Mornings and Evenings are the best time to get a massage.
09. #Ayurveda has advised daily oleation of body and hair.
08. One should have a bath before a massage.
07. Then steam or sauna followed by a massage.
06. The excess oil on the body after a massage should be wiped out and wear clothes which covers the whole body.
05. Avoid getting in a windy climate or near an air-conditioner after the massage.
04. Rest for 2-3 hours after a therapy/massage.
03. Have green tea or warm water to flush the toxins out of the body.
02. A light warm meal can be taken after an hour of therapy.
01. Lie down and try to feel the changes/ relaxation in the body and mind.
When one has a therapy in the above process, he or she will receive the optimum benefits for health. And “It’s ADDICTIVE”!!!
Post a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.